Movie Discussions

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done watching Daddy’s Perfect Little Girl on Lifetime. Not really all that great of a movie but damn that little girl is something else, I had to watch it all the way to the end.

Just got done watching Daddy’s Perfect Little Girl on Lifetime. Not really all that great of a movie but damn that little girl is something else, I had to watch it all the way to the end.
Say it ain’t so Chris…… lifetime movies? 😂. Just kidding man.

Not a movie but a show on HBO max. Righteous Gemstones. Freaking hilarious! Also Eastbound and down & vice principal’s. Danny McBride is a hilarious guy. Love his shows. Might be a bit raunchy for some of you senior citizens but right up my alley. Love a good goofy comedy any day.

Say it ain’t so Chris…… lifetime movies? 😂. Just kidding man.

Not a movie but a show on HBO max. Righteous Gemstones. Freaking hilarious! Also Eastbound and down & vice principal’s. Danny McBride is a hilarious guy. Love his shows. Might be a bit raunchy for some of you senior citizens but right up my alley. Love a good goofy comedy any day.

My buddy had it on and I was listening to it in the background. He usually has MMA, Crank Yankers or some guy level dumb movie goin on but not today. After a few minutes of listening I could tell it was a Lifetime movie so I kinda tuned it out as best I could right up until the girl started to go nuts, then I had to pay attention. Once she finally killed someone I was hooked.

I’ve seen Eastbound and Down, good show. I’ll have to check out the other one cus I got tomorrow off. Might just be a good day to hit up the ol Waffle House for breakfast before doin some channel flippin.

There is a pretty nice old house down the street, that has been used for 10-20 Hallmark movies. The family moves out for a month, (paid for in the contract), and these movie people transform the house into a winter wonderland, with snow everywhere, even though it is 90-100 degrees. The magic of movies, I guess. I do know this has become very profitable, and this little house now has had a full makeover, a guest wing above the garage, and includes a guard shack for when the movies come to town. I'll snap a pic next time I walk past it.

Latest posts

Back