Movie Discussions

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kid is driving me nuts about taking him to see the new Super Mario movie.

I would be lying if I said I didn’t want to see it myself….. I love super Mario. 😂

Not a movie, but a TV series on Netflix. We have began watching "SUITS", which was on TV from 2011-2019, and really like it. It is very similar to Boston Legal, and includes Meghan Markle. She really was a pretty good actor IMHO.

Not a movie, but a TV series on Netflix. We have began watching "SUITS", which was on TV from 2011-2019, and really like it. It is very similar to Boston Legal, and includes Meghan Markle. She really was a pretty good actor IMHO.
Small world, I just started watching that too… Up to season 1 episode 10… It‘s entertaining if you like far fetched lawyer shows… I do.

My son recommended Suits to me way back when. We never tried it. Maybe we will now. It's hard for my wife and I to find stuff to watch together.

Watched The Kings Speech last night and was wishing our politicians could speak like that. Not the sta-sta-stammering but the language and attitude.

I really enjoyed watching the conflict between the speech therapist and the King, when rehearsing in the chapel. The King was angry over credentials 😡 but the therapist stayed calm and assertively defended himself, allowing the King to choose to move beyond the situation and onto the task at hand.

Latest posts

Back