muscle car

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro

hemi.jpg

Here's my muscle car round here lately. A 1931 5 window coupe Model A completely stock. It took some work to get it operational again. Pack rat nest stunk up the interior so bad that we had to tear it all out and put new in. A little rewiring and walla. Runs like a champ. The first cruise control available. An adjustable throttle behind the steering wheel. Having fun crusin around the mountains.

IMG_0894.jpg

Wow Darol.......... so that what ya been doin'. Sharp looking ride Darol.......... did you buy it new? :D
Color choice is excellent.

Last edited:
Here's my muscle car round here lately. A 1931 5 window coupe Model A completely stock. It took some work to get it operational again. Pack rat nest stunk up the interior so bad that we had to tear it all out and put new in. A little rewiring and walla. Runs like a champ. The first cruise control available. An adjustable throttle behind the steering wheel. Having fun crusin around the mountains.

Darol that is really neat
That Model A was the first car i rode around in when I was about maybe 10

Tell me you only take it out on sunny days, Darol !!

Daris

You got that right Daris.:)

Beautiful car,Is it a Ford ?

Yep, it IS a Henry Ford product, and one of his best I believe.

Wow Darol.......... so that what ya been doin'. Sharp looking ride Darol.......... did you buy it new? :D
Color choice is excellent.

New to me.:) I'm partners in it and after we enjoy it for a while, we'll sell it and buy another one similar and do it all over again. Keeps me out of trouble during the winter months. That mining rig must be in the $200,000 range. What a monster.

Latest posts

Back