My brother's grandson

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Grandson Eric Rife posted yesterday....
So I'm at work thinking today's just like any other day until some shit happened. I'm walking into the parking lot to grab carts. I look over and kid you not. I look over and there's a baby in the car. Windows up. Hot as fuck. I freaked out.. called the police, the officer told me. "Wait 5 minutes, if no one shows up get into that car, We will be there asap." So i waited. Then took off my shirt. Wrapped my right fist up, busted the farthest opposite side window, opened the door. 10 minutes later the owner, two of her teenage kids come walking over screaming and yelling at me. not so long after the cops, squad, AND news channel pulls up. Baby wasn't breathing at first but he came too. so they rushed him to children's. Police took the mother, AND I was also interviewed by like 3 people.
- A hour later the same police officer came, awarded me with a certificate of recognition!!!:)

So there's my day lmao.

He is hero in my book Floorest . You didn't have time to give the mom a shot in the head ?

Last edited:
Great story.
Will there ever be a day when people (idiots) don't need to be warned about this?
It's common sense, not rocket science, right?

Latest posts

Back