Net fitting Marmo

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont your glues just wipe off with a damp cloth?
The glue doesnt have to be pretty just kinda smooth also just push the marmo into the glue with a damp rag no roller
We use garage carpet here to paint on glue as that carpet doesnt unravel the threads, cheaper than paint brushes and come 12 ft wide. Have you ever seen a 12 ft wide paint brush :)

Trying to convince myself to go to work today I'm still in town and it's a 30 minute drive to get to the job. I measured up a job three or four months ago for some marmoleum. The guy that's going to be installing it asked me how much material I figured because he thought he was running short.
He told me the roll had 49 ft and when I added up my exact measurements I came how to 48 ft 10 in.
I looked in my file and I had written down 49 ft and I'd also written down 53 ft 6 in.
How much material was ordered?
The store owners are on vacation this week because it's spring break and they're in Arizona. You bet your butt I'm not going to call them while they're on vacation.
I stopped in at the store and found her file on the same job and it was written down to order 55 ft of material.
That comes up to about 40 yd.
Well there I saw a roll of marmoleum and all it said was 6.000SYD2
I had the empty roll from the job that I'm working on currently and it said 9.000SYD2
In the meantime the warehouse guy had talked with the store owners who are currently touring the Grand canyon.......
And notified her that we may be short on materials and would update her.
...........so now I'm thinking there is tons of material for him to work with because he didn't look at the label correctly.
Marmoleum is about the only material that comes in without a width and length on it. Most every other product has a width and length. I guess he saw the 49 and assume that was the length.
I guess he just interrupted somebody's vacation over nothing. 😖

Latest posts

Back