new confuser

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
picked up our new confuser this evening. Apple Imac which we were replacing. Buttheads changed all the usb sizes so I can't hook up my stuff that I used on the old one. Assholes. Went ffrom a 27 in down to a 24. Loved the 27 but they don't make it anymore. The old one is going down to my shop or man cave if you want to call it that. She was always bitching it was so slow, we will see if this one is any faster, I kwpt telling her it might be the site.

I'm terrified they're going to force me to update to Windows 11 and I'll spend 100 hours trying to figure out the new confuser operating system.

God forbid.
Well my old pc running 8.1 quit before I could put win 10 in it. They stopped supporting win 8.
I guess that was a blessing. So I bought a new desktop touchscreen with the newest processor and of course it has win 11.
Screen is yuge.
Homey don't do apple.

I think I disagree with your bookkeeper. I believe a home office is a legit expense, just as if you were renting a room from yourself. A percentage for rent, heat, and electricity.... At least I got away with it for 40 years... :cool:

Homey don't do apple.
The kids talked us into Apple computers 8 years ago. I wouldn't go back, never even had a virus software in those 8 years. Their security is really tight.

Not worried about security. I have never had any viruses either. Just getting used to a new version of windows can be a little frustrating but I'm getting it.
Luckily I bought a portable hard drive are loaded all my stuff on it before the ole pc crapped out. This thing is wicked fast too. It's got the newest intel core I9 and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6 Graphics Card.
Mac's aren't great for gaming.
But I hear ya Daris. Everyone else in my fam had apple this, apple that, apple watch.

Rusty, they have USB to USB "c" pigtails, and also have USB consolidation ports available.

I order through www.monoprice.com

It is a great store that also carried YETI knockoffs, zip ties, camping equipment, gaming hardware, spools of wire, etc. Their main factory is about 15 minutes away in Rancho Cucamonga, and they have a store which I will stop by and purchase lots of stuff over the counter. Quick and easy for me.

Latest posts

Back