New Guy

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyhours

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Call me Hap

I've been a GM for 2 retail flooring stores for a total of 14 years. Before that I sold electrical and plumbing supplies and before that I did carpentry work. I've installed a few 3/4 sand and seal floors back in the day.

I found this forum searching the webz one night and enjoyed reading the posts. Figured I'd stick around with the hopes that I might learn a few tricks that would be usefull in the biz.

OK,Now that I posted this in this section I found the introduction area. LOL

Last edited:
Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Call me Hap

I've been a GM for 2 retail flooring stores for a total of 14 years. Before that I sold electrical and plumbing supplies and before that I did carpentry work. I've installed a few 3/4 sand and seal floors back in the day.

I found this forum searching the webz one night and enjoyed reading the posts. Figured I'd stick around with the hopes that I might learn a few tricks that would be usefull in the biz.

OK,Now that I posted this in this section I found the introduction area. LOL
This place is pretty laid back and ya don't need to fret if you posted in the so called "wrong" forum. At some forums you risk be burned at the stake for doing something so horrendous. :D
Welcome to the flooring forum, Hap.

Latest posts

Back