new guy

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ws6owner

Hey guys/gals, new guy from western north carolina. I've been installing floors now for several years; I have probably around 1000 jobs under my belt now. Laminate, hardwood, and tile. NO carpet or vinyl (vinyl plank, yes) lol. That is not for me.Thought I would join the forum and see if I could learn some new things and pick up some tips/tricks from some of you veterans. Anyways, I also have a photography business on the side when I'm not doing flooring. Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
Friend has a 3br condo down there . We go in may , and October .
Seems like the only time i get to play golf anymore .

I hear that. Mb is definitely an awesome place for golf. I try and play everytime I'm down there.

Last edited:
Hey guys/gals, new guy from western north carolina. I've been installing floors now for several years; I have probably around 1000 jobs under my belt now. Laminate, hardwood, and tile. NO carpet or vinyl (vinyl plank, yes) lol. That is not for me.Thought I would join the forum and see if I could learn some new things and pick up some tips/tricks from some of you veterans. Anyways, I also have a photography business on the side when I'm not doing flooring. Thanks for having me!

Welcome from the left coast in Oregon.
How did you get so smart and shyed away from carpet and vinyl?
............and I thought photography was a hobby? :eek:

Welcome to the forum.
Rusty, he said:
Hey guys/gals,
...................where'd our gals go? Was it something Nick said? :D

Haha thanks. Thats several years of work right there.

It's a peculiar business. I'm commercial so sometimes I do 10-30 jobs a year and sometimes I do 100-200 jobs a year.

1000 jobs for me is MANY years.......if I'm lucky.

I probably average 50 jobs a year or so.

Ive been doing installs for L***s and H**e D***t (hisssss, I know) for almost 5 years so I'm on a different job almost every day.

Latest posts

Back