New here

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windy

Hello, everyone. I will be having new flooring installed in my kitchen this coming weekend. My man will be doing the floor for me. I have no experience in this though he has helped his son-in-law install new flooring a time or two.

I came here for advice....and I'm going to need plenty. I am also here because I stalk Havasu and I hear he's on this forum. :) Did you all know he loves to dance?

Anyway, I'll post my question in 'general flooring' and wait for the wisdom of all you to fall upon me. :D

Hello, everyone. I will be having new flooring installed in my kitchen this coming weekend. My man will be doing the floor for me. I have no experience in this though he has helped his son-in-law install new flooring a time or two.

I came here for advice....and I'm going to need plenty. I am also here because I stalk Havasu and I hear he's on this forum. :) Did you all know he loves to dance?

Anyway, I'll post my question in 'general flooring' and wait for the wisdom of all you to fall upon me. :D

He also hates hats:D

He also hates hats:D

I didn't know that. Did he have a bad experience with one at some point in his life? Or does it mess up his gorgeous head of hair?

The odd thing is, whenever I'm stalking him he seems to have sunglasses on and a hat pulled low over his face. Huh. :confused:

Did you know he is an incredible ball room dancer? His specialty? The Salsa. :eek:

Here is a pic of me dancing...

old fart.jpg

Latest posts

Back