New Insurance Carrier

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
So like I mentioned earlier I got new insurance for car and home. When I was signing up and had the nice young lady on the phone in my home office we were going over home owners insurance. Then all the sudden the smoke alarms started going off on the other side of the house.:eek:

I freaked out and said "Uh, can you hold for a second?" Ran out there, clouds of smoke everywhere, forgot about the pot of water and sugar I had on the stove to make hummingbird nectar was almost on fire. heh heh

Did you know that one cup of sugar turns into a large softball size black mass when burned. :eek:

But I did save 240 bucks a year on my house insurance and 3,700 on my auto.

BTW Allstate is a ripoff. lol

So like I mentioned earlier I got new insurance for car and home. When I was signing up and had the nice young lady on the phone in my home office we were going over home owners insurance. Then all the sudden the smoke alarms started going off on the other side of the house.:eek:

I freaked out and said "Uh, can you hold for a second?" Ran out there, clouds of smoke everywhere, forgot about the pot of water and sugar I had on the stove to make hummingbird nectar was almost on fire. heh heh

Did you know that one cup of sugar turns into a large softball size black mass when burned. :eek:

But I did save 240 bucks a year on my house insurance and 3,700 on my auto.

BTW Allstate is a ripoff. lol

They been a rip off for years .

Latest posts

Back