New Moderator

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick is taking a break, so Havasu will be helping me as a moderator.

Thank you Havasu for helpin out as a moderator..... I would help out, but I don't have a single moderatin gene in my entire body.
Nick, best wishes and we miss ya. You been there for us, so we're here for you ......even tho ya ain't real purdy before ya have your morning coffee and put on your makeup. :D

Wishing you the best Nick.

Did anyone check Havasu's qualifications for the tech dept first before hiring him? ;)

Yeppers, Nick interviewed me pretty intensely. He asked was operating system I was using and I replied, "Metamucil." He laughed, shook his head and walked away, so I guess I answered that question correctly. :D

Yeppers, Nick interviewed me pretty intensely. He asked was operating system I was using and I replied, "Metamucil." He laughed, shook his head and walked away, so I guess I answered that question correctly. :D

....................oh man! 5 months ago and I missed a real zinger.:rolleyes:
That was really good, havasu.
Just an age check on my part. This was 5 months ago. If you don't recall making that comment, then you will fill in for Nick perfectly! :D

Latest posts

Back