New Tool

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Picked this up a couple weeks ago for the last 9" x 6' vinyl plank job that was all sorts of angles. Its tough getting a chopper that can handle the width plus angles.
This thing is sweet and powerful. Zippitty do dah.
I was looking for a decent battery powered one hand saw but it was a spur of the moment purchase.
It comes with 4 blades including a nice little carry bag a diamond blade, an undercut blade dust port etc etc.

20170829_215530.jpg

Last edited:
You get a discount because the name is written in Chinese? :D
Doesn't gum up the blade? Bad picture or are those teeth kinda funny lookin? They look roundish.

The blades are a little different as the diamonds are not all imbedded, it's rough crystalline structure along the outside edge.

No it does not gum up.

The pic is just upside down. I mighta flipped it.

Diamond blade on vinyl planks? :eek: How thick? Solid vinyl I assume ....like Coretec or LVT?

Yes solid vinyl and thick enough to were you cannot score and snap. Even in the instructions they say to use a saw. And I can't fit them in my chopper at an angle because they are 9 inches wide. It also has a little dust port.

Latest posts

Back