No end to mandates

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now Southern California Edison, the largest supplier of power in what I believe in the world, is now tacking on their own surcharge for any house that has solar on it, so it is a win-win for the solar companies. Living in So Cal, it seems every other day we have a salesman knocking at the door trying to tell us why their solar panels are better than the others. Most of the tax incentives have gone away, unlike at the beginning, so for many of us, it just serves no purpose to install solar here. Once they design a portable power pack to take yourself off the grid permanently, so you do not have a surcharge, it is not worth it. And I guarantee you that the power companies will guarantee you that this will never happen, since it would put them out of business, just like the oil companies who paid millions of $$, to the guy who invented the 100 MPG carburetor back in the late '40's.

What ever happened to the guys who invented a engine that ran on water years ago ? You know he is taking a Dirt Nap..

What ever happened to the guys who invented a engine that ran on water years ago ? You know he is taking a Dirt Nap..
His name was Roger Billings. In the 80s he was living in an old limestone mine just outside Blue Springs, Mo. I met him once.
It burned the hydrogen and released oxygen.

I've watched cards in a deck all change to the king of spades................ not that someone would try to fool anyone.
Hydrogen needs oxygen to burn and the by product is water. Kinda like cooking a hot dog using a bag full of ashes. It takes another form of energy to extract energy from water. It takes more energy to extract that energy than you get in return. A nuclear reactor makes that possible because it can extract/split hydrogen from water since the nuke plants have a lot of wasted energy to do that with. I think they run near capacity whether the power is needed or not because you can't power them up or down at will.

That 100 mpg carb is the same foolery. Gasoline only has "X" amount of energy. You can't water it down or make more than "X" amount of energy from a gallon of gas. Look what they have been able to squeeze out of a gallon of gas with fuel injection and computer technology. They've gone from 12 or 15 mpg in the 60s to 20 to 30 mpg today with the fuel injection/computer technology and wind tunnel testing.
No way would a carburetor modification invented 60+ years ago make remotely close to 100mpg. Just a fun myth. 100 mpg is possible if you make the vehicle lighter and smaller. Moped anyone? :D
https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a769/3374271/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back