Odds and Ends

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
married

26239520_1951350518240966_3452068909361452762_n.jpg

“What a morning...”
8:00 I made a snowman.
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.
8:15 I made a snow woman.
8:17 The nanny of the neighbours complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest.
8:20 The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead.
8:25 The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.
8:40 Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.
8:42 I am told the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your a***"
8:52 My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.
9:00 I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble at this sensitive time.
9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices.
9:29 ISIS just claimed responsibility...

word from the 1700s-1800s

trump·er·y.

[ˈtrəmp(ə)rē]

NOUN

1.attractive articles of little value or use.
Dig up Guth.rie and Brok.aw.wry and tell me what ya come up with. ;)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ia-probe-as-trump-kicked-off-state-union.html
NBC News’ coverage of President Trump’s first State of the Union address got off to a rocky start when Savannah Guthrie and Tom Brokaw seemed to disrespect the president by spewing comments about the Russian probe as Trump was at the podium preparing to speak.

“Let’s not forget as we see Attorney General (Jeff) Sessions, this is a president under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice with regard to the Russia investigation,” Guthrie said, while Trump was receiving a round of applause.

Brokaw then chimed in, pointing out that there is a “missing major figure in this hall tonight that we ought not to forget about, and that is the special prosecutor of the United States, who at this hour is probably meeting with his team,” referring to Robert Mueller.

“That is an extraordinary important part of what is going on in Washington, D.C.,” Brokaw said as Trump was starting to address the nation. “Despite all of the grandeur of this setting, and the television photos and members of the Supreme Court, members of the Cabinet, out there is a highly regarded investigator who is looking into whether or not he broke the law.”

Trump uttered his first words while Brokaw was still speaking. A longtime TV executive who has worked on multiple State of the Unions told Fox News the display was “very disrespectful and offensive.”

This is not surprising of our current "fair and unbiased" national news media.
.......doncha think at this point in time they should be talking about what the president might be saying in his speech? Just sayin' ......I mean they certainly weren't talking about "Kenya" immediately prior Obamas SOTU.
Time to start watching Sesame Street again to avoid listening to fair and unbiased main stream media.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back