Oh Lord

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on that job looked fun. I have always hated commercial jobs. They're not always super picky but they want it done yesterday.

The stairs aren’t half as bad as trying to roll out the material over the studs sticking up in the floor for the pews to bolt on to… Then try to keep everything straight and move them around to match the pattern. We used air movers to float them around. What a pain…

The stairs aren’t half as bad as trying to roll out the material over the studs sticking up in the floor for the pews to bolt on to… Then try to keep everything straight and move them around to match the pattern. We used air movers to float them around. What a pain…
I know what you mean by the studs sticking up out of the floor. I had to do an ampi theater at which is now Kettering U. Only thing was it was all done on curved steps where the seats were to be bolted down with woven carpet and stretched in over pad. You want to talk about a pain. One miss with the kicker and hit one of those studs was going to really hurt.

I know what you mean by the studs sticking up out of the floor. I had to do an ampi theater at which is now Kettering U. Only thing was it was all done on curved steps where the seats were to be bolted down with woven carpet and stretched in over pad. You want to talk about a pain. One miss with the kicker and hit one of those studs was going to really hurt.
If you kicked one of those studs with your knee at least you're in the right place for a controversial outburst. If anyone hears you just say you were prayin' 😁

Latest posts

Back