Old roll of Forbo

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSLI

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Trash or treasure ? Looks like the brother are in need of another material purge. I may help out again with visits to Rem outlets, Habitat, and the dump. What say you about this dried up jute/ Lino ?

Attachments

• CCFD65FC-25C6-4419-943D-ADC573203F0A.jpeg
    CCFD65FC-25C6-4419-943D-ADC573203F0A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I'd say it just the first layer since it was exposed. I have a 12 footer that five years old and the jute is still good and it's not even wrapped.

Who wants to take a chance and pay for the shipping ?
Why not open it up and look at it first? Lots of people want that stuff, greenies. Heck my dad loose laid a piece in one of our bedrooms when I was a youngster. It laid there for decades till I put tile in. Found some cool newspapers under it too.

Trash or treasure ? Looks like the brother are in need of another material purge. I may help out again with visits to Rem outlets, Habitat, and the dump. What say you about this dried up jute/ Lino ?
Our local habitat had a roll about that size. I don't know if the stuff can go bad.
........well, it can go bad simply because the material exists in the first place, but that's probably beside the point 😁

Latest posts

Back