Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Who’s who?

Missouri’ s governor race is full of questions for gun supporters. The two candidates are Eric Greitens and Chris Koster.
Eric Greitens was a Democrat in 2008 and supported Barack Obama. He has since become a Republican and is the Republican nominee for governor.
Chris Koster was in the Missouri Senate as a Republican. He then became a Democrat in 2007 and became Missouri’s Attorney General. He is now the Democratic candidate for governor.
Both claim that they are in support of the permitless open carry bill that current governor Jay Nixon vetoed.
It may not matter because the Republicans, who control the Missouri legislature, should have enough votes to override the veto, during the veto session in September.
But, who will support gun rights in the future? Only time will tell.
Rusty Baker

So anyone can openly carry a gun? Doesn't that seem a little silly? Who would want to be a police officer in that environment?

So anyone can openly carry a gun? Doesn't that seem a little silly? Who would want to be a police officer in that environment?
You don't get out much. :D
OG-AC384_openca_G_20140822132909.jpg

Once you get used to seeing people open carry, it's actually a bit comforting.

I know of one family where the 20+ year old son wears his pistol open carry in Walmart and such. Joplin, MO.

Then another friend in Beckley, WV open carries. Was a bit strange when we ran down to the local little store and his gun was strapped on. He is a firm believer in 2nd Amendment and exercises his rights when he gets a chance.s

And a few times, I've seen open carry in some store in this area (N. AL). And I think I could now if I wanted to.

I know of one family where the 20+ year old son wears his pistol open carry in Walmart and such. Joplin, MO.

Then another friend in Beckley, WV open carries. Was a bit strange when we ran down to the local little store and his gun was strapped on. He is a firm believer in 2nd Amendment and exercises his rights when he gets a chance.s

And a few times, I've seen open carry in some store in this area (N. AL). And I think I could now if I wanted to.

I see a few open carry here but not many. Most people don't seem to pay attention. 20 miles to the west, in Kansas, it is very common. They allow open carry by anyone, don't even need to live in the state.

Yes. To the ones I know of and have seen. For sure on the young man and the fellow in WVa.

Latest posts

Back