Pastaleads

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
How the heck did that annoying pop up box from pastaleads get in my puter? One of those installer lead sites. Had to delete it from my pc in programs. Everytime I went to anything flooring it would pop up asking if I needed an installer. :mad:

Happend on ie and chrome. My pop up blocker stopped it if I upped it to max. But on the pop up click "about", and it tells you how to rid your confuser of it. Thats how I found out it was in my programs. grrrr:mad:

Actually I had to uninstall it, not just delete.

There are still left over files in there E .

Reset Browser to Default to remove the changes of Proxy settings

For Internet Explorer

Reset IE Settings: Click “Tools”, select “Internet Options”, choose “Advanced” on the top navigation bar. In the Advanced window, click on “Reset” button of the reset Internet Explorer Settings section.

Check Start - Search - all files and folders - paste PastaLeads in there and delete anything it finds .

Same thing with PastaQuotes

you start your computer. You may find a PastaLeadsWinApp.exe process in your Task Manager.

check start - run - Paste misconfig in there to open taskmanger - check services , and startup .

I still would run adware cleaner .

The stupid adwcleaner keeps jacking my reimage program and lord knows what else. :confused: The shortcut is gone on the desktop and when I click on the icon in start a little box says that "the shortcut is no longer working. Would you like to delete it?" Thats what happened last time I ran adwcleaner.

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Reimage
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Stephen\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16448

-\\ Google Chrome v36.0.1985.125

Last edited:
It is picking it up as adware . Sorry . It shouldn't be doing that .

Delete it from your confuser , and just check out the the previous post .

Latest posts

Back