PERGO OUTLAST PLUS NOSE MOULDING

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpoland33

I'd like to say this will be my last post but I'm having problems already just ordering material. I went to order the nose mouldings and it appears Depot doesnt sell my color in a pergo nose moulding. They DO carry what they call the same color by a company called Zamma. Does anyone know if thats the same or are they compatible?

I'm not familiar with that particular company, but I do know there is a company that color matches moldings for most any floor. I don't know how close the match is on all products, but I think they come close enough or they wouldn't be selling them.
The company that our local carpet one uses for this type of an issue makes some nice materials.

https://www.artisticfinishes.com/I don't know if this is just to do a single top step for an entire set of stairs. The artistic finishes company has diagrams that show the actual dimensions of most of their materials. Maybe Zamma does also. It would be interesting to know how much thicker the stair nose is than your flooring because these type of moldings overlap your floor to allow an expansion area. They're not going to be cheap no matter who you order them through.

Thanks.Guess I'll be finding out since I don't see another way. If I remember correctly, they offered a 1/2" and 3/4" nose....but other dimensions I'm not sure about.

Artistic finishes has a link of dimensions of their products. I don't know if that shows the dimensions of their vinyl type products. They have a lot of dimensions for their wood products. With wood products the overlap part of a stair nose or any other overlap type molding is going to be pretty thick. At the top of a set of stairs you're going to want the vinyl type reducer because the overlap is a lot thinner. No need to install a new floor and then trip and fall down the stairs. 😱

Latest posts

Back