Quantcast

Photography 2

Help Support Flooring Forum:

highup

Professional
Pro
I'm 75+ feet above the water. If water gets this high, the world has come to an end. :D The home sets on a very steep slope, not quite a cliff. It's a really nice home... a really long home too with all rooms having this view. Nice people too..... a lot nicer than their carpet choice.
Measured the home with Google Earth.... 127 feet by 36 feeto. Roof width over living room is 36 feet. The upstairs has two guest rooms. Love this place.

Last edited:

highup

Professional
Pro
Back at ya, Rusty. It's fun comparing notes on days gone by.

highup

Professional
Pro
Near by, another ship is loaded with logs... Not just below but 40 feet above the deck. Probably leaving tomorrow for China.

highup

Professional
Pro
I don't like em cutting down the old ones. Ours are second and third growth.

highup

Professional
Pro
Went to the beach today. First time in many months. The first is an offshore island called Simpson Reef. There are sometimes hundreds of sea lions on it and adjoining rooms. It's the same 'island' that's farthest back in the second image.
Reef, or island depends on how high the tide is. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

highup

Professional
Pro
They are about to tear down my old school from Jr high. Stored there... and stored poorly, we're old local newspapers. Last night on the news, they said from 1 to 4 Saturday they were giving everything away. What wasn't taken, would be tossed in the trash. We got there about ten after one o'clock and it was almost gone. I grabbed a collection from 1927, the entire year. The edges are especially fragile. Not too musty smelling and the pages and print are good.
This is January 1st 1927.

Attachments

Latest posts