Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your great grand daughter is too cute... We just got a new grand daughter about a month ago, she's bringing her Momma, ( our daughter) with her for a visit today. I didn't mention to the wife I snuck over for a quick peek last night, shhhh.

Our guard dog.

103374245_3139591729395217_7467486462427804796_n.jpg

In 1877, near the town of Ellis Missouri, the body of a young woman was found beside the railroad tracks. She was buried where she was found. No one knows who she was. Ellis no longer exists. The railroad workers and locals, including me, have maintained her grave since then.

019.JPG

I'm one of my first trips outside of a small town called Powers, I was out exploring the territory and noticed something above a small gravel logging road. I pulled over to the side and walked into the top and there was a small grave marker. Very few people travel on a road like that and no one would ever notice it. I've searched for a slide image that I took of that grave marker and could never find it. I recall it was a grave of a month old or maybe a one or two year old child. I think the date was 1920ish. That's a long ways out in the boonies. Back then people weren't going to ride their horse 60 miles through rough mountain country to get a coroner to write up a report.

That focuses better than I can. So many of those around here I'm surprised they're not legal to hunt. 😁
I'm going to bet they taste like chicken, ......with a hint of crab extract.

Latest posts

Back