Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
272679495_4961700670556744_7866083158964116883_n.jpg

I shoveled to my garage so I could get my snowblower out. But with the snow still coming down it made for treacherous footing with the moisture underneath. Still snowing though, there was 5" on the level when I shoveled. I didn't get the blower out. I'll wait and do it all at once, if my neighbor don't beat me to it.

I shoveled to my garage so I could get my snowblower out. But with the snow still coming down it made for treacherous footing with the moisture underneath. Still snowing though, there was 5" on the level when I shoveled. I didn't get the blower out. I'll wait and do it all at once, if my neighbor don't beat me to it.
Haven't needed my snow blower in so many years, can't get to it

AS of about almost 2 hours ago as near as I can tell we got about 8" and still snowing.I did get the snow blower out and did my drive and sidewalk and the neighbors drive and sidewalk and also cut a track for the mail gal to cut across the yard to the neighbors. Tomorrow the plan is to cut trails in the back yard for my dog to run, she loves it.

Wish I would have grabbed the camera an hour earlier.
Every once in a while you see a formation that you've never seen before..... It was a full east to west band of clouds, a front, that looked like a combination of a feather and a greaser hairdo from the 50's with clear sky making up the other half of the sky.
......ok, ok, I should have taken a photo.🥱
This was an hour later on the way home...... It mooshd out and became 'some clouds'

Attachments

• PXL_20220220_011350519.jpg
    PXL_20220220_011350519.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 24
Wish I would have grabbed the camera an hour earlier.
Every once in a while you see a formation that you've never seen before..... It was a full east to west band of clouds, a front, that looked like a combination of a feather and a greaser hairdo from the 50's with clear sky making up the other half of the sky.
......ok, ok, I should have taken a photo.🥱
This was an hour later on the way home...... It mooshd out and became 'some clouds'

You been hittin the vape pen lately?

Latest posts

Back