Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know hell is coming when the water in the bay doesn't have white caps.
Last night at 9pm it was 38 degrees. That didn't change for 10 hours. For 4 hours tonight it's been 38°. It's been raining for half an hour. It just dropped to 37, and after the rain stops it's going to cool off. Good sign for the mountains as this will help the snowpack. We've had less than 1 1/2" of rain this month.

Attachments

• PXL_20220222_014019702.jpg
    PXL_20220222_014019702.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PXL_20220222_013834783.jpg
    PXL_20220222_013834783.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20220222_013727043.jpg
    PXL_20220222_013727043.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 24
There is a 2.5 mile long dyke that runs from the bay to within the half mile from where I live. When the weather is good my brother takes walks out along the dike to get a little exercise. He tries to aim for close to high tide if possible when there's more activity. Near the end of the dike where he walks to, there's a couple of little Islands at high tide and the geese use those to nest in. Just a couple of days ago he noticed mama with a 5 little ones putt-putting along the shoreline. I'll show him your picture Rusty and ask him if the little ones are about the same size.
I'm guessing it doesn't matter where you live, these geese have a hatching calender that tells em what day to hatch.
He said the mallards also had a swarm of little ones paddling behind. I wonder why ducks hatch so many more eggs than geese.

There is a 2.5 mile long dyke that runs from the bay to within the half mile from where I live. When the weather is good my brother takes walks out along the dike to get a little exercise. He tries to aim for close to high tide if possible when there's more activity. Near the end of the dike where he walks to, there's a couple of little Islands at high tide and the geese use those to nest in. Just a couple of days ago he noticed mama with a 5 little ones putt-putting along the shoreline. I'll show him your picture Rusty and ask him if the little ones are about the same size.
I'm guessing it doesn't matter where you live, these geese have a hatching calender that tells em what day to hatch.
He said the mallards also had a swarm of little ones paddling behind. I wonder why ducks hatch so many more eggs than geese.
If you had to pass that big of an egg you would wish for the smaller ones liike the Mallard.:p:p

Latest posts

Back