Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a photo of your neighbors Floorist . Hatfield & Mc Coys

McCoy_Clan.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures just do not do the Cañón justice. You gotta go see it. When you step to the edge the first time, well every time you all you can do is say WOW!, thats a big hole.

Got robbed, thought about jumping out the back of the train, but then the sheriff came.

grand canyon 06 029.jpg

grand canyon 06 079.jpg

grand canyon 06 053.jpg

grand canyon 06 067.jpg

grand canyon 06 089.jpg

grand canyon 06 099.jpg

grand canyon 06 110.jpg

grand canyon 06 102.jpg

grand canyon 06 108.jpg

We flew out to the Canyon from Vegas while we were there for Surfaces
Wife wanted a photo of her standing on the edge of the canyon. I kept telling her further back to fit into the camera
Certainly a big hole and I would agree photos just don't do it

I love the place. Has anyone stepped foot on this walkway yet? I don't know if I have the gonads to do it, especially because it was designed and constructed by Indians. Are they Union Workers? :D

glass_bridge1x.jpg

I love the place. Has anyone stepped foot on this walkway yet? I don't know if I have the gonads to do it, especially because it was designed and constructed by Indians. Are they Union Workers? :D

On another trip to Surfaces we had this other couple from NZ (work wise) and we went with Kings to fly out to see the Canyon. We had flown with them before so I presumed we would be getting the same deal. I told them its freezing so dress warm as we were walking around in the snow at the airport and out at the main canyon. I wondered why this trip was cheap. Anyway we are arrive at this place where they had pictures of the walkway on a very hot day as its a lot lower There wasn't much there just a couple of Porta Loos which were just hovering over the ground. I think they gave us backed beans and an old coyete for lunch
The main canyon, can't remember which ring it is but the main canyon trip is the one to take if you are doing it as a oncer not this Indian one
I don't mind being a travel agent for you guys :D

Pictures just do not do the Cañón justice. You gotta go see it. When you step to the edge the first time, well every time you all you can do is say WOW!, thats a big hole.

Got robbed, thought about jumping out the back of the train, but then the sheriff came.

You get a part time job E ? :D
Great photos .

I'd like to do that walkway, looks cool. Also the donkey ride down.Everyone wants to get as close to the edge as possible. A few fall in every year. Some day I want to go to the other side and see if it looks the same. :)

grand canyon 06 063.jpg

grand canyon 06 068.jpg

A few pics of the ole Rio Grande outside of Taos NM, just south of Colorado. Amazingly enough there was Sarah Palin checking out the view. She said, "I think I can see Russia from here!" lol

Then inside of my favorite place to hang out in Taos, The Old Taos Inn on Halloween. Theres a shot of the huge ponderosa Pine log that hold up the center of the hotel, just to the right of the woman in the mask, see it? It's kinda dark. Oh well....

Then a picture of the Inn's courtyard. And boy howdy, do they have great food there. Looks desolate out there and it is. But Taos is nestled in around some mountains and has great skiing.

Taos 004.jpg

Taos 006.jpg

Taos 003.jpg

Taos 010.jpg

Taos 014.jpg

Taos 031.jpg

Taos 035.jpg

Taos 033.jpg

Taos 038.jpg

Taos 041.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Ernesto. In this photo, both these landscape features have a hole about the same elevation and location in the eroded stone.
These two hills look like lizards heads and the holes are the eyes. (yeah, I see stuff in clouds too)

Are those two things man made caves, or are they something I need to ask Art Bell about?

grand canyon 06 068 low layin lizards with arrows.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back