Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same granddaughter ready for her school picture. (think I might need another gun :D)

21616197_1619329444804386_7616778613249466482_n.jpg

Can you get her into martial arts school? .............It'll keep you outa jail? :D
She's a real cutie Rusty. She's so lucky to have such a concerned and dedicated Grandpa so close by. All of your grand kids are.

Spent 7 hours cutting, shaping, sanding, drilling and tapping a curved 1" x 2" x 3/8" thick piece of aluminum that aligns my router and keeps it from falling out of the router lift.
Next is making the clamp section that actually holds the router in place.
I drilled 3 holes in the new router body too........... and I didn't even hit any copper ...Wahoo! Love it when a plan comes together.
Dang........ I figured I'd have this thing done in a week. I'm not good at estimating.
.....cost over runs too. I ought to be doing government work. :D

Last edited:
Don't think my daughter would go for that. He is the only boy at cheer camp for the last two years. He likes being around the older girls. He has a bunch of girlfriends.

We had a county lake about a mile from where I lived from age 5-12. It had been neglected for 50 years. Due to some major complaining and a county commissioner who listened. This was all done with donations, no tax money.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Latest posts

Back