Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sunset last night ! Except the cargo 🛳 ships got in the way 😞

Attachments

• 13D88516-E8B5-4D42-9BBB-C13EEDA695F7.jpeg
    13D88516-E8B5-4D42-9BBB-C13EEDA695F7.jpeg
    918.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3AB0854F-BB5C-4EA9-87E4-2B650EE41468.jpeg
    3AB0854F-BB5C-4EA9-87E4-2B650EE41468.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DDA9BFB7-CF13-4B5A-8070-42B8428797D9.jpeg
    DDA9BFB7-CF13-4B5A-8070-42B8428797D9.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I don't know how to fix the previous post. It should be a reply from me to MSLI. I can even screw up other people's comments.
Just saying MSLI wasn't commenting on his own comment, it was me.

I need a moat full of alligators.
Are you saying you DONT want solar panels?

At least 2-3 times a week we get solicitations at our door for solar panels. I used to have a no solicitors sign but I realized in an ESL neighborhood (English as a Second Language) virtually no one understood WTF that meant.

What I get angry about is the FRAUDULENT claims by the sales staff (reading off a script) that they are associated with SoCal Edison. If I'm feeling in the mood I'll scold them for FRAUD and generally exploiting little old ladies-------their prime victims. I'm not ranting against this technology. Eventually I may get it but I'm sure not buying it from a door-to-door salesman who leads with FRAUD. It's in almost every instance the first words out of their mouth-----carefully crafted by their lawyers to deceive little old ladies without violating false advertisement laws.

Nice 👍, but not digging the staple marks that much. Not sure if something could have been done to avoid them ? Well, I can think of a few different options……Nice miter seam ! And Cool Style of Carpet !

Nice 👍, but not digging the staple marks that much. Not sure if something could have been done to avoid them ? Well, I can think of a few different options……Nice miter seam ! And Cool Style of Carpet !
The staples are all neatly centered.
Before and after you meny that I was thinking David job. Everything likes up nice.
That's not something I'd ever attempt. Way, way beyond my pay grade. I wouldn't know where to start, let alone seam it.

Latest posts

Back