Pre and post election gas prices

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Just thought for kicks and giggles will be interesting to see everyone's gas prices after election day. We can check back in a month or shoulder see how much the price went up. We know it's not going down.

Up 50 cents here since the election, now $2.29. Within a couple years, it will be $5.00. Did you where Biden wants to eliminate cash. Everyone would have to use a card so the government could keep track.

Up 50 cents here since the election, now $2.29. Within a couple years, it will be $5.00. Did you where Biden wants to eliminate cash. Everyone would have to use a card so the government could keep track.
There's too much oil on the market for the price to go up much. It's going to be tax increases more than anything. and I have a suspicion that's going to happen because gas is way way way way too cheap compared with European countries right?

What you guys winging about? :)
And Auckland prices are 15 cents a litre more expensive due to the Govt trying to make better roads

For comparison, the average price of gasoline in the world for this period is 1.83 New Zealand Dollar.
New Zealand Gasoline prices, 18-Jan-2021.
New Zealand Gasoline pricesLiterGallon
NZD2.1017.953
USD1.4995.674
EUR1.2394.690

There's too much oil on the market for the price to go up much. It's going to be tax increases more than anything. and I have a suspicion that's going to happen because gas is way way way way too cheap compared with European countries right?
Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline

I did a typo in my initial post. It should have read 249.9, not 3.49
OK, that's really $2.50
Today is $2.62
What a difference an election makes it's only the beginning. It's not about stopping global warming, it's about "feeling" good believing that you're actually doing something.

We're up to 2.90 now. I don't know if it's because of all the cold weather or if any of it has to do with the Dakota pipeline and worries about the future of United States oil production. I know for the next 4 years the price isn't going to get any lower.... I mean 3 years and 11 months not that I'm counting.

Latest posts

Back