Rates

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchmau5

Hi I am new to the flooring forum but am very pleased I joined it loads of useful info. I'm starting out on my own after Xmas and I am trying to find out from a fee people what they charge for fitting carpets , vinyl wooden floors etc just so I have a rough idea what to charge, any help would be great, thanks

Hi I am new to the flooring forum but am very pleased I joined it loads of useful info. I'm starting out on my own after Xmas and I am trying to find out from a fee people what they charge for fitting carpets , vinyl wooden floors etc just so I have a rough idea what to charge, any help would be great, thanks

Since you live in the UK, I don't know how to compare rates. And welcome to the forum.

mitchmau5 said:

How do i post a question

Ben, it depends what phone you're using. I have an HTC ONE and there's a black bar with three squares stacked vertically on the bottom of the app where you find that page's options ie refresh, reply, etc.

Latest posts

Back