Romus groover?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert50

Just wondering if anyone has used either the romus linea groover or the romus pico groover? I'm looking for a good vinyl/marmo groover

I didn't care for it. It seemed flimsy to me and I didn't like the groove.
Problem is I am bias as I own a turbo master groover. I would hands down recommend that tool and the service that stand behind it. I completely destroyed mine on Altro safety floor, so much so that the aluminum head wore down and Leo said he would replace it, no problem even though I was honest about it and only emailed him enquiring how I would go about purchasing a replacement. Hands down the best tool you can buy.

I have not been paid for this endorsement and receive no gratuity as such :)

I had the marmo set stolen from me and replaced it with the master groover. we just make our second pass with the hand groover to hit the jute. the thing is so easy to use a helper could run it, lol. I picked up a new in the box one on ebay for $850. felt like a gamble but its the real deal.

I run mine twice through marmo because I'm too cheap to get the other one. I drop the blade and go again. Works for me. Might not be the fastest but i am no where near tempted to break put my electric groover. Partially due to the fact I literally threw it in the garbage since it could not compare.

Latest posts

Back