Rueben needs some help.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me it either. Just thought I'd throw it out.
As big as that job is, he probably lost all fingerprints a month ago. I can't imagine how the rest of his body is holding up.
Just when can begin seeing the light of day, he wrecks his ankle.

I did a 1700yd empty furniture store in July mostly by myself. Two floors, 3 sets of steps (one had to be contacted). I had help the first couple weekends delivering the carpet, pulling up the old and laying out the new. The rest I did by myself. Not to mention, the first 2 weeks I had a full slate during the week.

I got it done and was behind on a bunch of other work, so didn't get any breaks. I am finally mostly caught up. Just piddling around this week but just enough going on I can't take a vacation. Most of the next 3 weeks I'll be working out of town. I'm hoping to take beach trip in November. On the bright side it shouldn't be that crowded...

Just turned 57, I'm officially getting to old for this shit.

I did a 1700yd empty furniture store in July mostly by myself. Two floors, 3 sets of steps (one had to be contacted). I had help the first couple weekends delivering the carpet, pulling up the old and laying out the new. The rest I did by myself. Not to mention, the first 2 weeks I had a full slate during the week.

I got it done and was behind on a bunch of other work, so didn't get any breaks. I am finally mostly caught up. Just piddling around this week but just enough going on I can't take a vacation. Most of the next 3 weeks I'll be working out of town. I'm hoping to take beach trip in November. On the bright side it shouldn't be that crowded...

Just turned 57, I'm officially getting to old for this shit.
That's why you need to start slowing down.
Haven't seen your name for eyons, or is it eeons or eons....
......a long time.

Latest posts

Back