Samsung Galaxy 7 phones

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruising and vacationing is essential. I always have money for that. We are taking a short week long cruise next month and departing Long Beach, Ca, headed for San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Ensenada.

I'm waiting to see how the Samsung Note 7 acts before deciding to upgrade my Note 3. So far the 3 is doing just fine. And after about 2.5 years, no problems on the charging aspect.

Cruising and vacationing is essential. I always have money for that. We are taking a short week long cruise next month and departing Long Beach, Ca, headed for San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Ensenada.

Bout time you came down here as saw us
Your American Dollar doesn't help me at the moment. Our US$10 grand cruise equals NZ$15 grand and our airfares to get there !2 hours each way to LA
Wife not like cattle class after flying bus class Emirates 380
Me poor old broken down lino layer :)

Business class huh? How many banks did you rob to afford this?

12 hour flights are too long for old lino layers cattle class :)
=\For us to fly to Singapore from here is a 12 hour flight costing US$5400.00 for the two of us return
Thought we had a deal with Emirates/Qantas business class Airbus 380 as they were NZ$45 each more expensive than premium economy AIRNZ
Only hassle is that Emirates fly to Melbourne then to Singapore with a 2 hour wait going up BUT coming back we have a 12 hour wait at Melbourne where as AIRNZ is a direct flight
Pretty sure we can leave the airport though as Aussie is friendly with us :)
Don't know if I got a good deal? :D
Hav have a look at this to see if I can get you down here
We are only a little country so everything is packed in so you don't have to travel miles like in the States to see all your country :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back