Scraper Attachment

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if you gave us a link.

I'm still in design mode on making my own. Buy a decent scraper and weld it to a SDS bit somehow. I bet Highup could make one for me.

Saw another for over 200. I better check my paypal account and see how much is in there. Looks rugged enough. Thanks

This guys got a neat makeshift system but he's got maybe $4000 invested in his vacuum.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a really wide bit as well. There's a guy in Phoenix who has a website and claims near zero dust. He made some makeshift attachments to his demo hammers.

That's Jack King from dustram. I wouldn't call it makeshift it's more of an engineered and fabricated attachment.

Yes, much better than the guy in Phoenix has, His is just taped to the top outer part of the demo hammer.

He definetly upgraded the device since I saw his last video. Nice. Does he sell them?

Hey everyone. My name is Tom from Champion Chisel. I found the thread when I was looking for references to our company. Floor Maven is correct that ours is $179. If you have any questions please contact us. I will be happy to explain the different components that make ours superior.

Ernesto, we also manufacture every kind of chisel and I can guarantee you that if you weld to an sds max shank, it will break in no time. A lot of people try that.

How long do you think that'll last?...and at $140. Jack isn't selling his tools but I hope to incorporate his services with mine as he is concentrating on tile removal. He does make his way down your way if you're interested.

Can you PM me his sqft fee? I could have used that little Bosch tool this morning doing a tile demo. But it was rather easy, over loose vinyl, not much dust at all.

I bet it wqorks better than nothing at all.

Latest posts

Back