Seeking Advice for LVP to Hardwood floors

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quoc77

I'm planning to replace my carpet with LVP wood flooring in the family room but I also have current hardwood floors. It should be an easy job but there's a curve, that I'm not sure how to make it an easy transition. Any advice? Do they sell flexible t molding that can transition between LVP and Hardwood?

Also, are there specify types of t molding that I would need to use between hardwood and LVP flooring?

existing hardwood flooring is 3/8in thick. LVP is 1/8 inch. I'm planning to lay down a 1/4 underlayment for the LVP to make it even.

floor.jpg

Here's one option............ this is not the only manufacturer of this type of product.
http://johnsonite.com/Wall-Base-Finishes-Accessories/Finishing-Accessories
Look down at MTC-00-A the contour aluminum product. It's a track for a vinyl insert.

Keep looking farther down and you will find a rubber or vinyl insert made for that track.
CE-XX-A 1/4" and 5/16" to 1/8" material. 1/4" leg."]CE-XX-A 1/4" and 5/16" to 1/8" material. 1/4" leg.

Latest posts

Back