shop vac best practices

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

highup

Professional
Pro
Does anybody use a Dust Deputy with their shop vac?
Inquiring minds want to know......
I made my own from a GM truck turbocharger housing. It does work. But it's heavy and bulky.
I bet Dust Deputy spent more time engineering theirs than me.
While constructing mine, I saw a lot of very favorable reviews on the Deputy.

C.J.

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Got my shop vac bags today. They have a ziplock package that they come in now. Kinda fancy.

F0B2F028-F6C4-445A-AF1C-60A0246BF150.jpeg
0EBA06F5-7403-40F5-B7AC-4E5E6B52108E.jpeg

C.J.

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Nice ! I save the dog food zip bags for open bags of floor patch.

I like supporting the local Ace, but darn those Amazon numbers are substantially lower.

I was all about supporting local until I moved to the boonies and I would go to a store looking for whatever and they wouldn’t have it. Sure they could order it but then again so could I and I’d save money as well as not have to make a return trip to pick the item up. Nothing is close in the boonies so the return trip matters more than the price savings. It was at that point I had to accept the fact that Amazon was going to be in my life.

If you stop and think about it Amazon is just the modern day Sears.

Incognito

Professional
Pro
I was all about supporting local until I moved to the boonies and I would go to a store looking for whatever and they wouldn’t have it. Sure they could order it but then again so could I and I’d save money as well as not have to make a return trip to pick the item up. Nothing is close in the boonies so the return trip matters more than the price savings. It was at that point I had to accept the fact that Amazon was going to be in my life.

If you stop and think about it Amazon is just the modern day Sears.

We are certainly now in a Walmart/Amazon dominated retail world.

Everything we consider buying is measured against the prices and convenience of using those global corporations.

Latest posts