Snowflakes across the land

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor baby, his hair might get wet.
The biggest snowflake in this country is trump. Cant camp, cant shoot a gun, prolly cant grill burgers or hot dogs, and certainly cant follow a topographical map.

Last edited:
I was told Trump's security team refused to allow him to attend unless the helo could take him, and it was grounded due to bad weather.

I want to know why you guys hate him as you do? Hell, I couldn't stand that never worked before "Obammie", but he was our president and deserved respect.

Who told you that Hav ? Fox News ? He is the first President that couldn't even go a few blocks to the tomb of the unknown

Last edited:
I was told Trump's security team refused to allow him to attend unless the helo could take him, and it was grounded due to bad weather.

I want to know why you guys hate him as you do? Hell, I couldn't stand that never worked before "Obammie", but he was our president and deserved respect.
He made his speech in France at the wrong cemetery Hav. Suresnes is one of 11 American cemeteries in France and he went to the wrong one to make a nice speech honoring the war dead. :rolleyes:

Gee where to start. LOL He calls people names. States falsehoods every time he opens his mouth. Respect you say? Hey, I've been on your gun forum in the politics section. Ain't never any respect for Obama in that place. Oh, the names and threats. If the SS read that stuff there's be people in jail.

Dang caravan just disappeared off the Fox news timeline. Where'd you go?
Obvious stunt for votes. Republicans kinda fell for it.
Estimated cost for army is $200 million.

Latest posts

Back