Song for today

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife wants to go to Laguna beach and Venice beach. I told her there is no reason for me to ever go to California or Oregon. I don’t dislike Washington but they get thrown into the bunch as well. There is a new border wall being proposed. Better get out while you can, Highup.

EB153C2C-D743-464E-A489-36632A8EE58D.jpeg

A friend and I drove down to his aunt and uncle's place in the desert of Southern California back in the mid or late '70s. On the way, we had to make a stop at Pismo Beach. Just a name made it sound like heaven on Earth. That was one of the seven wonders of the world that you got sent to if you won on The Dating Game TV show. 😁
Miles and miles of sand, no rocks, no logs or driftwood, no lighthouse. You just drove out onto the beach and parked your car. It was like a parking lot made of sand.

My wife wants to go to Laguna beach and Venice beach. I told her there is no reason for me to ever go to California or Oregon. I don’t dislike Washington but they get thrown into the bunch as well. There is a new border wall being proposed. Better get out while you can, Highup.

View attachment 12930
From my cold dead hands. 😁 That line is totally wrong. I think it could be modified like this and you could just have a north and south Fucktardistan.

Attachments

• EB153C2C-D743-464E-A489-36632A8EE58D~2.jpg
    EB153C2C-D743-464E-A489-36632A8EE58D~2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back