SOS How to clean my new Bamboo H.W floor

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobysunny

How to clean my new Bamboo H.W flooring every week w/ 2 large messy dogs!? I need some tried and true(someone who has done it and hasn't had any problems). I will welcome and appreciate any and all advice!
I thank you in advance.;Nancy

Damp mop with micro-fiber mop and spot clean with Bona HRWD cleaner. Comes in a kit at Ace Hardware. No steam mops or spray swiffers. And wring out the micro-fiber pad really good. Oh and no Mop n Glow or Murphys!!!!

There should be maintenance done at some point every day, if you want to keep the bamboo looking its best.

Be sure to sweep the floor with a soft cloth broom at least once a day. If possible, once in the morning and once in the evening, or after periods of high traffic is even better. If something is spilled on the floor, take care of it immediately. Dust and dirt left on the floor for long periods of time will get pushed around as people walk through the room, causing it to create minute scratches in the finish. Over time, these scratches will diminish the appearance of the floor, causing it to show its age.

Thank you woodfloor planet for your kind responce.
You said to use a soft cloth broom. Huh, I don't think I have evver seen one of those. Where would I buy one and what would it be called?
Thank you so very much!
Most Sincerely,
Nancy

Latest posts

Back