Stingers

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never used a stinger, never needed to use a stinger, use my 8 ft carpeted 4x4. Stinger is a hack tool.

I never even heard of a stinger till i was the other site with you guys .

I'll take mt crab jack any day .

Time and Material Floorist . and whack em .
Whack em and you feel mighty .......then they (the shops) never call you again. We have 4 stores and a county population of less than 60,000, so that don't work in small towns. ...ya gotta ride the wave and probe the air quality Nick. Shoes in most parts of the country are made of wood and Styrofoam, not cement.:D

Last edited:
You would push a whole wall out with that 4x4 here.

I've done my share of mobile homes buddy. Moved a wall maybe twice in thirty years of crapeting MH's but not using my back up 4x4. Pretty sure they all made di same

Had a helper; Johnny who weighed 220 that fell through the hallway floor, just one leg though, it was water damaged PB.

I fell through a wall once. While we were out picking up the carpet, the HO put stuff in the middle of a dark hallway and I tripped over it and put my elbow through the sheetrock.

We all need to get together and write a book.:D
Two chapters. Chapter 1 is difficult jobs that we did successfully that defied the odds.
Chapter 2 would be hack jobs that we were hired to fix.
...........oh wait, we need a chapter 3 to tell about all the fancy meals people fixed for us and fancy restaurants they have taken us to over the years. :D

Latest posts

Back