TFP

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Don Monfils

Professional
Pro
I still check in here quite often.
There doesn’t seem to be a ton of flooring discussions here anymore.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
I still check in here quite often.
There doesn’t seem to be a ton of flooring discussions here anymore.
Please feel free to post more topics so others can join in. There are probably others such as yourself that check in and don't see a topic either.

Reactions: Dan

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Welcome, I was on TFP years ago. I had known Jim for a long time.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro

I am trying to find any members that can give some information on how we may help bring TFP back to life. The above link is a TFP Facebook group I just created in the hope of helping TFP members find this forum.

highup

Professional
Pro
That's was a good idea. Not many of us learn much by asking questions to our own local flooring installers. I've never heard any of our local installers talk about a flooring form of any kind. I think it's mainly because they know everything and don't need to ask questions. 🤔

DarisMulkin

Professional
Pro
Welcome Mark. Glad you made it. Now if some of the others could make it it would be like old home week. Maybe incognito and a bunch of the other regulars could get on also. Just don't have the contact info to invite them.

Mark Brown

Professional
Pro
Thank you my friend.
Do not mind the double account, this one had been auto-rejected by the system and I was working with Angie to get it sorted however in my typical fashion I was feeling a mite bit anxious and just went ahead and used another email which was accepted. As luck would have it, within about 30 min of that happening my original account was approved, so there is little need and i will have to either ask for the secondary account to be removed, or I shall just leave it dormant.

Either way, I am happy I have a way to communicate with a few of you TFP friends, look forward to making more friends and forever will pursue more knowledge in the quest to find out how much i really do not know.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Thank you my friend.
Do not mind the double account, this one had been auto-rejected by the system and I was working with Angie to get it sorted however in my typical fashion I was feeling a mite bit anxious and just went ahead and used another email which was accepted. As luck would have it, within about 30 min of that happening my original account was approved, so there is little need and i will have to either ask for the secondary account to be removed, or I shall just leave it dormant.

Either way, I am happy I have a way to communicate with a few of you TFP friends, look forward to making more friends and forever will pursue more knowledge in the quest to find out how much i really do not know.
Don't worry about it. I have two accounts two. One as admin and one as myself that no longer use.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Mark. Let me know which account you want, and I will merge them into one.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Yes, only one account please Mark. Havasu will take care of it.

Mark Brown

Professional
Pro
I am back to having just one. Thanks @havasu.
I have a hard enough time keeping the personalities running around in my head straight let alone if they have two avenues of expression on the internet.

Jon

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Welcome Mark. Glad you made it. Now if some of the others could make it it would be like old home week. Maybe incognito and a bunch of the other regulars could get on also. Just don't have the contact info to invite them.
Yeah its a pity I never got to getting some more email address's before TFP shut down which was a bit quicker than I thought. I only got Marks email. I should have chased more. I think Mark had Chucks phone number, I did kinda talked to Daris to keep Daris in the loop. Barry used to post here awhile ago but the others I have no idea as I used only PMs

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Yeah its a pity I never got to getting some more email address's before TFP shut down which was a bit quicker than I thought. I only got Marks email. I should have chased more. I think Mark had Chucks phone number, I did kinda talked to Daris to keep Daris in the loop. Barry used to post here awhile ago but the others I have no idea as I used only PMs
Which Barry?

Latest posts