The vaccine

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Just my personal opinion

Whether to get vaccinated or not should be an informed decision. People should know of ALL the possible adverse side effects, so they know which they think is THEIR better option. It is better for some people to get vaccinated and better for some people NOT to get vaccinated. But let them have ALL the information to decide for themselves.
With all other medications, every possible side effect is listed, even the rare ones. Why won't they do the same thing with this vaccine? Would I still have been vaccinated if I had known that I might end up with a blood disorder? I don't honestly know for sure. But I should have been told.

Early on I saw a guy on YouTube that had some data from Europe that said blood types are the key. O blood people were more likely to not catch it

Early on I saw a guy on YouTube that had some data from Europe that said blood types are the key. O blood people were more likely to not catch it
I have heard that. I had both shots and booster last year and covid twice this year and I am type O. So who knows. Maybe I am just unlucky.

I don't even know my blood type. I haven't participated in hospitals for almost 65 years..... except a few times in the 90's carrying glue buckets.
If I got the China Flu, I never noticed it.

Latest posts

Back