This Day in History

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BpAqyTH.jpg.fbb05a5a375395f83e551dcdbba20db4.jpg

Former President George H.W. Bush has died at the age of 94..

The old bird was the one who talked his son into dreaming up an excuse (WMD's) to invade Iraq. Resulting in thousands of lives unnecessarily lost and TOTAL chaos in the middle east. Good riddance, hope you rot in hell.

And in case you dont follow history our newly appointed william Barr - justice dept-was with senior bush back in the day - helped give immunty to all the Iran Contra people in the Regan admin that had been convicted.

Watching PBS TV and they have an awards show going on. The producer of a film about Fred Rodgers just got one.
I've seen other shows about Fred and I think it's too bad kids today don't have him as a bit of a roll model. I remember many eons ago seeing Fred was on Johnny Carson. Johnny was totally surprised.............. expecting a totally different Fred Rogers........... you know, Fred of the PBS kids show character. Nope, Fred was exactly the same in person as he was when he was doing the kids show and it took a second for Johnny to realize it wasn't a stunt.
I was too old when the show came on, but I've seen documentaries on him. Pretty neat fella.

Latest posts

Back