This Day in History

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me 62-66
57456996_10217897825777947_1480487592142045184_n.jpg

Can't find enough ways to spell double post.
I find it extra extra annoying someone won't allow a delete tab round these parts in case someone ya know like high or myself, does a double post or changed their mind about a post. :waiting:

I find it extra extra annoying someone won't allow a delete tab round these parts in case someone ya know like high or myself, does a double post or changed their mind about a post. :waiting:
That is either up to the owners or It might be that this particular format does not allow it. Xenforo is different from the ones I am accustomed to using. Before they changed it, deletions were allowed for a while.

That is either up to the owners or It might be that this particular format does not allow it. Xenforo is different from the ones I am accustomed to using. Before they changed it, deletions were allowed for a while.
That might be true but there used to be one on here an someone took it down cus Franco was deleting his history. So I'm calling you on that.

Tell the owners, not us. After they switched to xenforo, I can do very little. I don't even have access to most of the admin panel. With the old one, I changed a lot of stuff. I don't like this setup either, but I told them before they switched that I did not like it. Nick and I are admin in name only.
In the old V bulletin template, I could do changes. On this crap I cannot.

LOL, you have lots of tittles for not being able to do much. ;)
Very true. I came close to quitting when they changed. My original agreement with Keith, the owner, was that I would run the forum my way. After he fired Austin, the original tech, that all changed.

I am working on other stuff anyway. I have the two short story collections on Kindle. I have a third one almost ready. And I have a children's book that should be out in paperback this summer, plus I am back to installing and will be substitute teaching this coming fall.

Latest posts

Back