This guy is a hoot!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Saw one video of his and he came across as a backwoods hillbilly idiot.
The more I watch of his videos, aside from being a literal standup comic..... He's incredibly smart.

I saw the video when he started considering this epic engine swap. Now with the Mustangs original engine removed..... Will a Cummins deisel fit in there? I don't think he's gotten there as of now. He has so many other videos on other projects.
worth the look..... He is funny as all get out.

These were a neat wagon as well
General_lee.jpg

So funny you bring that up. Did you watch the videos? One of his mustangs he said he got a good price on because it looked like it was "Duked"
(Landed hard like the General Lee)😁

So funny you bring that up. Did you watch the videos? One of his mustangs he said he got a good price on because it looked like it was "Duked"
(Landed hard like the General Lee)😁

Yeah I watched most of them
Well there isnt much else to do every day when one is basically locked into the house everyday
I havent filled up the car since the beginning of March and the tank is still half full. Usually use at least one tank a week
Getting a bit sick of it
Just on the news 4 deaths with 18 new cases, giving a total of 1330 471 have recovered

Our county of 60000 finally got our first case. An inmate at the Shutters Creek Correctional facility was diagnosed with it. They are low risk prison inmates that work around the county doing brush clearing and other projects. The guy was sent here a few weeks ago. I doubt there was any community contact....... There are 300+ inmates and 100 staff...
They are good at record keeping, so any visits, any contact is documented.

Latest posts

Back