This just in.............

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Who cares why, but it looks like it's over.
Texas bomber aces himself.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21/austin-bombing-suspect-kills-self-with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html
You cannot stop people bent on mayhem, large or small.

Then their's yesterdays Maryland shooting. He used a hand gun.

Ban them mean and nasty looking AR's, and they will use semi auto pistols.
Ban large capacity clips? ...they will use multiple guns with slightly smaller legal clips or buy larger clips from other states. ( in Maryland, clips cannot be purchased that hold more than 10 rounds, but you can legally buy larger clips legally from other states)
The most recent school shooting weapon wasn't an AR. It was a handgun............ so ban handguns?
The bomber used bombs........ so ban bombs? Yes.............. that would solve everything:confused:.
Evil does what evil does. Banning one product won't stop them.

Last edited:
Ban large capacity clips? ...they will use multiple guns with slightly smaller legal clips or buy larger clips from other states. ( in Maryland, clips cannot be purchased that hold more than 10 rounds, but you can legally buy larger clips legally from other states)
The most recent school shooting weapon wasn't an AR. It was a handgun............ so ban handguns?
The bomber used bombs........ so ban bombs? Yes.............. that would solve everything:confused:.
Evil does what evil does. Banning one product won't stop them.

You mean mag's or magazines, not clips. Older semi-auto's used "clips" to hold the rounds together. :)

Not many people want to fuss with making bombs cus its very dangerous. And I believe they are banned already.One of my elementary school buddies blew his hand off trying to make a bomb out of match heads.

You mean mag's or magazines, not clips. Older semi-auto's used "clips" to hold the rounds together. :)

Not many people want to fuss with making bombs cus its very dangerous. And I believe they are banned already.One of my elementary school buddies blew his hand off trying to make a bomb out of match heads.

My brother burned both of his hands when a bowl of firecracker powder went off.

I heard this bomber used nails as a way to cause more severe injuries. I am going to sit with my liberal brothers and sisters and demand they remove ALL nails from ALL stores, and pass a few dozen bills to make sure these nails don't fall into the hands of our innocent children and hurt themselves.

I heard this bomber used nails as a way to cause more severe injuries. I am going to sit with my liberal brothers and sisters and demand they remove ALL nails from ALL stores, and pass a few dozen bills to make sure these nails don't fall into the hands of our innocent children and hurt themselves.

Yeah well nails and bolts are a common terrorist tactic in bomb making. The IRA never did that, they just made large car bombs.

We used to do that when kids. Took 2 bolts and a nut and screwed them together with match heads in between and threw them on the concrete. Homemade fire crackers.

:army:

Daris

capture14.jpg.a60860e276c4e02297d96411e3f1bc7a.jpg

I meant bullet holders. ;)
Magazines are centerfold wrappers. :D

Latest posts

Back