Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portland Oregon..... our state cesspool.
https://reason.com/2022/07/02/urgen...nt-RgcnS4dbNdjbvxiPEvB5a3PU-QwRtoa42i9Y0SDYtA

Portland, like Seattle had their "summer of love" and both cities allowed downtown takeovers lasting for months. Shops burned and looted. Hundreds of millions in damage. They voted to defund the police departments....
Occasionally, people committing crimes were arrested.....
But almost always the charges were dropped.
Well, that hasn't worked out so well.
Portland layed off or fired cops and many felt they weren't appreciated, so the quit or retired.
Now that the obvious.... to anyone with a brain .....violence is up, shootings every night.....
...and they are literally begging police officers to apply with $25,000 signups bribes (bonuses)
.....and nobody is taking them up on the bribes because police don't trust the officials that kicked them in the balls and stabbed them in the back.
Look at that shop owner, trying to survive. He keeps up hope that someone will eventually care. I admire his hope, but I don't think he's going to survive. 😓
I worked for a lady that had a shop downtown. She closed up shop and retired instead of putting up with litteral crap on the downtown street and the crap living on the streets scaring away customers.
Good luck Portland...... once named the best city in the US.
People keep voting for liberal extremists and they reap the rewards, never learning or admitting their mistakes.
liberal leaders, liberal district attorneys, liberal judges, liberal city councilors. Compassion has limits.
Crime, violence and shootings at an all time high. Rinse and repeat Portland... 🤧

Last edited:
bob dylan.jpg

I watched some commercial for some high falutin all natural dog food and I got me thinkin. My buddy feeds his dog some kinda fresh dog food and I told him his dog eats better quality food than he does.

I watched some commercial for some high falutin all natural dog food and I got me thinkin. My buddy feeds his dog some kinda fresh dog food and I told him his dog eats better quality food than he does.
Worked for a guy that had dog food delivered weekly via UPS. It looked better than any hambuger I'd ever bought. Came frozen in dry ice in individual serving sizes. He had 2 Boston bulls.

Latest posts

Back