Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think when Joe Biden turns and walks away from the camera that he does the old man fart walk.
I think that's why he immediately walks away from the mic, then stops for a second, 💨 and turns back round to answer a question.
I try my best not to, but then again I'm not on camera when that might possibly happen..... Not saying that it does just maybe, ....possibly ...theoretically 😁

Last edited:
I was thinkin back to when we used to have a bread maker. It had a delay start timer. You would put all the ingredients in the bowl, set the timer and if you set it right you would wake up in the morning from some dream to the smell of fresh baked bread. Even better if your coffee maker has a start timer on it as well. Come to think of it our thermostat had a timer on it so it would start kickin out heat an hour or so before you woke up.

Heat, coffee and fresh baked bread! Damn, I sure miss waking up that way.

I was thinkin back to when we used to have a bread maker. It had a delay start timer. You would put all the ingredients in the bowl, set the timer and if you set it right you would wake up in the morning from some dream to the smell of fresh baked bread. Even better if your coffee maker has a start timer on it as well. Come to think of it our thermostat had a timer on it so it would start kickin out heat an hour or so before you woke up.

Heat, coffee and fresh baked bread! Damn, I sure miss waking up that way.
That happened at Christmas wen we stayed at moms. Bread machine got used a lot.
........now discovering it was DECAF brewin', well that just wasn't right.

thinking.jpg

It all makes sense now because if I just crapped my pants I would turn around and walk away without answering any questions just like JB does.
Now you’re speaking my language 😝 I have a good 💩 story

Picture this, seven, riding a Schwinn bike with a banana seat and popping wheelies up the street with friends. I chose to ignore my bodily functions in pursuit of none stop fun. Then the urge to 💩 hit hard. 😱 I made it to the driveway - toilet 😝 😳 releasing, while simultaneously hitting the 3” curb. It was a huge 💩 that turned into a pancake 😂 Especially after my ass jammed back down into the seat……overcoming much internal embarrassment, this seven year old brain focused on hiding the evidence. Phase one, get past Mom without a guilty face or a funny walk. Phase 2 , peel chocolate pancake into toilet, ✅
Phase 3, scuttled undies 🥹 into the back corner of the closet on my brothers side 😜 ……Mom eventually found them a month later and that’s where phase 4 came in, deny, deny 🙅‍♂️ and blame it on your brother 😝

Latest posts

Back