Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f you know that you can be challenged to a duel for insulting somebody, you will do two things differently. You’ll be more tolerant of others opinions and you’ll keep your opinions a little more to yourself. If you perpetually go around offending people, eventually you will get shot.
Very interesting C. J., an old approach that could provide quick results ……it’s actually tempting ? 🤔😉 especially since we have frustrations on both sides. However, how about we tweak it a tinge 😉 replacing weapons with words.

My apologies if you interpret this story as childish 🫣 my intentions are to paint a picture that shows a different way to be, and it’s a true story.

Fred The 🐸 has a message to share today from his interaction with Mike the Lawn mower man 🙄 and I’m glad to report of the coexistence outcome 🌽 y , I know…..do you dare continue ? 😆

(🐸 ) main message is to look at issues from the end, rather than from the beginning, because it activates thoughts of ‘How ‘ rather than ‘ Why ‘

His insight on this subject comes from todays encounter with ‘Mower Mike’ 🤪 He heard Mike coming but Respected his instincts to remain still. He Understood that his fate was now in his feet. That Accepting the situation was paramount for choosing. That Caring enough for ones self would keep him responsibly. Also Froggy Fred said he thought about giving himself Appreciation for who he has been, just in case. But do be encouraged because this story ends well. Freddy 🐸 ultimately Trusted himself that he would do what he needed to do when he needed to do it, and Jumped to safety 👍 😁

That blaming Lawn Mower Mike would only activate resentments of Why ! Why are you on my turf ?

Lets try something different and maybe like Fred, 🐸 we to can hope for a future of hopping peacefully along.

Be ‘SAFE’
MIKE SLI.

I like your thinkin, Mike. A kinder gentler society. Problem is we got some real nut bags on both sides of the fence. Don’t worry cus I’ve got ideas. We’ll do a soft roll out of this ‘Words As Weapons’, aka Waw, program.

Dueling will be the standard across the country but a few select cities will have all of their firearms taken away and replaced with dictionaries. Semi auto dictionaries😝. I can hear it already, ‘she just kept firing words at me, man, she just wouldn’t stop’. ‘Like I couldn’t take it anymore so I bashed her head in with my dictionary’.

Now we have to ban all books because books are weapons. People with libraries will be viewed as having an arsenal of weapons. Sweaters and weapons. I crack me up. Fahrenheit 451 here we come.

Maybe I went a little too far. Or did I. Seriously though I like your idea. We just gotta let a few (thousand) people get shot first before others take it seriously and decide to choose to be more tolerant of others. I don’t make the rules, that’s just how humans are. Shit has to get pretty bad before we decide to change our ways.

Plot twist, everybody knows Northerners hibernate and read during the shitty winters they have. So to make things interesting the slow rollout of ‘Words as weapons’ will occur in Southern cities. Who wants to sell books in Atlanta😝 You’ll make a killing. You ever seen a drive by book throwing? I suppose you could literally make someone eat their words. This is gonna be good.

Call me butter cus I’m on a roll.

Hoppfully Rosco doesn’t get Freddy first.

Attachments

• 05809743-A693-4DC7-A47A-99EECC6A01D2.jpeg
    05809743-A693-4DC7-A47A-99EECC6A01D2.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 30
Man, I sure miss green things. This is as good as it gets in the desert. Fountain Hills park. That lake is all reclaimed water so when the fountain is going and the mist heads towards you on a hot day, just remember that cool mist that feels so good is actually nasty runoff water. Sure looks nice though.

Funny thing is we discovered this park while driving around and the fountain was going. I could see it over the roof tops cus it shoots a couple hundred feet in the air. I thought it musta been a waste water treatment plant. I drove towards it and what did I find, a bad ass park.

C5654789-535F-4FBE-BFFF-B43DDCB56B7D.jpeg
85D85952-6C84-4BBB-ACFA-D944B3D0550F.jpeg

So I was gettin a scoop of ice cream the other day and there was a mother and her kids having a discussion about whether pineapple belongs on pizza. My thought of the day is if you put ketchup on your hotdog then you’re not qualified to answer whether pineapple is acceptable on pizza.
I'm guessing you've never put Hershey syrup in beer.

CJ what is the matter with Ketchup on hot dogs? I put both ketchup and mustard on mine along with onion.

Who knew. Now you do. Won’t be long until there is a national hot dog police going door to door arresting people for breaking the rules. I’m surprised Martha Stewart hasn’t done an episode on the all mighty wiener, this is serious stuff.

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

Of course I have questions as should you. Do you think this National hot dog council started as a club amongst some uptight hot dog loving kids. How do you get to be president of this club. Is election fraud a problem. Does the president of the council throw his weight around at hot dog stands. Does he get to cut to the front of the line. Maybe hand out business cards. Who is next in line if the hot dog president dies and is that person qualified to run the free world of hot dogs. Is ketchup al alphabet condiment. Will that group be protesting out front of Heinz for their discriminatory practices.

And finally… who else threw frozen hot dogs at the Rocky Horror Picture Show or was that just me. Come on over, Daris, I’ve got a beer for ya and we’ll get to the bottom of this.

I recall a jet car by the same name raced a jet at our airport 30 years ago. Shockwave sounds about right. RIP Chris, one hell of a performance.

Jump ahead to the 11 minute mark.
36,000 HP semi ready to rip.

Latest posts

Back