Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard time reading posts in this thread. It was the brainchild of our beloved Nick, who I think about daily. He was always there to help anyone with a computer problem, or just listen to us when we've had a bad day. Damn, I sure miss that guy, who I hope is teeing off with my Dad about now.

I have a hard time reading posts in this thread. It was the brainchild of our beloved Nick, who I think about daily. He was always there to help anyone with a computer problem, or just listen to us when we've had a bad day. Damn, I sure miss that guy, who I hope is teeing off with my Dad about now.
Talked to him on the phone a few times. He was fun to talk to.
I think his last post was him leaving the cancer treatment center.

poor fight back.jpg

Clearly you guys are thinking of the worst case scenario of someone wearing yoga pants or scrubs. Not wanting to burst your bubble how about I give you something else to think about. Florida Man! For all you know he’s wearing yoga pants right now.

NICE 👍 We celebrate the Celebrity’s ! !

Congrats 🎉 Daris + Karen for receiving this honor and well deserved accolade of
Hall of Fame recipients 🎉🤩🍺

Our industry is much healthier because of you ! ! And your tireless devotion to this trade. 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♂️ 🙇

Latest posts

Back