Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In memory of Nick....
Screenshot_20220831-145048_Facebook.jpg

When you were a kid did you ever imagine there would be a day when you picked up dog shit.
......no?
You put dog shit under a small bucket, then tricked 2 or 3 little kids to "catch the frog" that was supposedly under said bucket.
ONE.....
TWO....
THREE.......
Then quickly raise the bucket and run 😱
Little kids with dog crap on their hands can run fast, and they don't run away from you. 😁

......no?
You put dog shit under a small bucket, then tricked 2 or 3 little kids to "catch the frog" that was supposedly under said bucket.
ONE.....
TWO....
THREE.......
Then quickly raise the bucket and run 😱
Little kids with dog crap on their hands can run fast, and they don't run away from you. 😁

That ain’t right. Funny but still ain’t right. We used to stick firecrackers in the big turds cus that’s what kids do, did. Fast fuse firecrackers were usually faster than you could run so you inevitably got splattered with some crapnel. Now everybody has a play station. Boring.

That ain’t right. Funny but still ain’t right. We used to stick firecrackers in the big turds cus that’s what kids do, did. Fast fuse firecrackers were usually faster than you could run so you inevitably got splattered with some crapnel. Now everybody has a play station. Boring.
No, you did that when you were kids also. It's only"ain't right" if an adult does that.
......... That said, it would be funny seeing kids do that to an adult. 😁

I've come across this channel quite a few times and every video is great. You don't even have to be knowledgeable in automobiles to know these things are funny.

When I worked in a factory, there was this one guy who would get upset if he got his hands dirty. He always took his gloves off to open the combination lock on his locker. "Someone" coated the back side of his padlock with axle grease.

Man, High, I told your story of puttin a bucket over dog poop to my buddies at work and we all busted up. I’m surprised more people haven’t thought of that. Hell, I’m surprised someone hasn’t done that to me as a kid.

Just tell them whoever catches the frog gets a free popsicle.
......or a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Kind of depends on the crowd.
I only witnessed that trick one time.
My childhood memory is coming back and I think someone actually had a frog so the little kids saw him slip the frog under the bucket.

Latest posts

Back