Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25% of women in this country are on medication for mental illness!
That's scary as hell, since it means 75% are running around with no medication at all.

john wayne.jpg

Is that what they quoted or estimated for your van?

That’s what KBB says my van is worth. I can’t sell it though cus, like you said, a new to me van will cost me 12k for what I already have right now and my van is in better shape than that one.

I didn’t link the ad for that van but it has the smaller 4 point whatever engine with 160k and a rebuilt tranny. Pullin a trailer in this heat? No wonder the tranny went bye bye so soon. I wonder if they have a trailer pullers special here. Pay for the tranny and your head gaskets are half price. Or maybe you just head down to U-haul and pick up a tranny cooler and save yourself a bunch of money.

Here’s another thought, remember back when chicks who died their hair blue or purple were skinny assed strippers. Suppose it coulda been a wig but I wasn’t really paying attention to their hair😏. Either way I have some fond memories of those troubled ladies of yesteryear.

Here’s another thought, remember back when chicks who died their hair blue or purple were skinny assed strippers. Suppose it coulda been a wig but I wasn’t really paying attention to their hair😏. Either way I have some fond memories of those troubled ladies of yesteryear.
No C.J. purple hair wasn't invented last time I visited a "Gentleman's Club". I can recall just a few things about those clubs to be honest. A lot of stretch marks, tattoos and rotton teeth. An NO gentlemen whatsoever! I'm afraid of what I'd see today. My generation girls didn't get tatoos or piercings besides the ear. I cant look at them with any wierd hairdoos, tats or nose rings. I'm guessing that leaves ZERO girls for my taste on stage.

No C.J. purple hair wasn't invented last time I visited a "Gentleman's Club". I can recall just a few things about those clubs to be honest. A lot of stretch marks, tattoos and rotton teeth. An NO gentlemen whatsoever! I'm afraid of what I'd see today. My generation girls didn't get tatoos or piercings besides the ear. I cant look at them with any wierd hairdoos, tats or nose rings. I'm guessing that leaves ZERO girls for my taste on stage.

Can’t disagree with you on a lot of the people you find in those places. On the flip side there were a few clubs in Portland that had some really good food for an even better price. If you weren’t drinkin beer (yeah right) or getting hit with a cover charge, you got a good meal with some background entertainment and it didn’t break the bank.

If you don't expect help, you won't be disappointed when you don't get any help.
NICE Rusty ! YES ! Thanks for reminding me Man ….. expectations is a form of judging and ! everyone all together now, mostly ME ! Because I keep judging and expecting 😡🥵……Ready ! In your best cheerleader chant “ less judging equals more living 🤩 so ! Push it back shove it back, Way Back “ 😝

Sorry for being an Ass on that other topic

Latest posts

Back